Sunday, January 11, 2009

Memories....

Everything has become memories...It was very painful at first but I knew that u r even more painful than me....

Therefore,....

Thx for appearing in my life though it's only short period....

Thx for being with me whenever I need you...

Thx for sharing my happy and sad moments....

Thx for helping me in many things......

Thx for encouraging me when I almost gave up something.....

Thx for ur love...............

Thx for ur gifts.............

Thx for letting me to share ur happy and sad moments...

Thx for EVERYTHING.....

3 comments:

Jeneft Aw said...

i will always by your side no matter what happens...

Unknown said...

Every happened for a reason,
don't cry over it,
learn from it!

Get the best otta' it darling...

Of course, we'll be there whether you like it or not.. haha!

*hugs and kisses*

Chee PoayLing said...

hugs*

Learn from it and stand up. You can do it!