Monday, January 5, 2009

The beauty of Law Of Attraction!!

Last Sunday I read Star newspaper and I discovered something very interesting in it. When I flipped through the Metro Sunday section, at first, only the pictures of food that attracted my attention but all of a sudden, "LAW OF ATTRACTION" immediately grabbed my interest of reading it...All the while,I thought only the word "FOOD" would grab my attention but surprisingly, I actually have the interest on the phrase of "LAW OF ATTRACTION" and I would really hope to know more about this mysterious vibrations which surround us.

Well, I admit that when i first came across this term "Law of Attraction", I didn't really believe what Michael J Losier( the author of the best-selling book "Law of Attraction") mentioned in his book. I could still remember my reaction towards what my friends told me about the universal energy. Frankly speaking, I really thought that my friends were superstitious and everything was nonsense.

HOWEVER, I started to be convinced by Law of Attraction after me myself experienced it....When i read the article in Star paper on last Sunday, I totally agreed to what the writer wrote in his article. He said, "the vibration you release carries your mood and feelings, which matches with similar vibrations of the same."

Here, I would like to share something with u guys which is about the cycle of law of attraction which I found it in newspaper.

The Cycle Of Law Of Attraction:

You observe what you recieve and have in your life (whether positive or negative)--------> While obeserving, you are sending a vibration, either negative or positive------> The Law of attraction responds to the vibration you are sending -----> As a result, you get more of what you were vibrating, whether positive or negative.

1 comment: