Thursday, September 10, 2009

To be or NOT to be???


"w.e.f. oct onwards, you'd have to take up blah blah blah and blah..."

I can only say OKAY....since I did not know how to respond....The next day, I told A that she assigned me this job which is blah blah blah and blah.....

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Such a tough job for u, dear...."said A....

"You should have told her that you can't handle it......You should raise out your concern and problems and............................." said Y.

"You can still tell joke ar???Don't you think that you should start to worry about this???"said W.

"What's your plan???"asked H & D.

How I wish someone could help me to decide what should I do..........


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come, come.. let me decide for you! hahaha... Don't be sad about this darling, shoulder up! You can do it!! There is no mountain too high for you to conquer! Leave the rest to Him!