Wednesday, March 4, 2009

weather detemines mood......




That day, he asked me whether I believed one's mood can change according to weather. He said when it's cloudy, people's mood would tend to be moody.....When it's sunny day, one would feel good....




He told me he liked cloudy day as it's not that hot and not that wet.... He told me cloudy day should listen to oldies to suit the relaxing mood....so serene.....




He said his father liked sunny day which he thought that it was pretty weird.....




I remembered I told him....Last few weeks....when he told me something, it was rainny day and my mood really determined by that thunderstorm...




This morning,it was sunny day....I felt glad as my mood didn;t change according to weather...irony..isn't it??




It's night..........and it rains all of a sudden...so heavily.....as if the sky cries for someone..........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The sky was crying for you?

Jeneft Aw said...

so so so literally!!!