Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Chinese Nu YEar...

Oh My Gosh......Chinese New year is a nightmare for me as I can really grow fat because of eating in just 1 WEEK...yes...you are right..1 week....well, this year, i celebrate Chinese New Year in Singapore with my parents,brother since my uncle and family are staying in Singapore...Basically, celebrating lunar new year in singapore should be fun and enjoyable...BUT, though there are 80% of Chinese in the land of Singapore, it's quite quiet and not as happening as Chinese Malaysian who celebrate in Malaysia. Singaporean do not practice "open house" and thus, it is not as happening as i thought.
Unlike past few years, for me, this year's lunar new year is just like that only..Nothing's special...


Maybe because i didn't go back to hometown and celebrated with friends and relatives....


Maybe i wasn't in the mood of celebrating new year.....


Maybe i had some troubles and problems that haunt me throghout the lunar new year.....


Maybe i've been thinking too much.........


Maybe there's a lot of maybe......


Whatever.....The only thing that made me laughed and cried was the food that i ate in the past 1 week which caused me to grow fatter...Those food are more than words to say and describe....well, maybe pictures speak thoudsand words....





3 comments:

Unknown said...

You just made my saliva drips like crazy...
Chinese New Year is about Family getting together. That's all that matters, Darling... :P

Jeneft Aw said...

Fat?!!! "Fat" is irrelevant to u since u r as thin as a pole...

Janet Kan said...

WAh..... the abalone is so BIG !!!!